April the 1st 2020 marks the day Rentsmart threw open their virtual doors – It really was no joke!
The world as we knew it was fast disappearing, NZ was in lockdown, exercise was limited to a walk around the block and there was a flour and yeast shortage as the country took to baking hot-cross buns from their kitchens.
2021 is shaping up to be a great year, with our list of properties growing rather steadily, we are continuously working hard to streamline, and sharpen our processes to ensure our Rentsmart clients receive only the highest level of service which they deserve.
It was a strange time to be launching a business – Especially for us in the property industry where in-house inspections and face-to-face contact is unavoidable.
But one year on… we haven’t looked back.
A FEW RENTSMART MILESTONES ACHIEVED OVER THE LAST YEAR
- Over 500 routine property inspections completed
- Highest rent achieved by a single property listed with us in Hawke’s Bay was $1,500 per week (don’t worry, she’s a biggie)
- We clocked the world record for the most coffee consumed by a team of 4 people!
- Like many, we survived a COVID-19 lockdown, the Hawke’s Bay floods, and numerous legislation changes to the property industry – This alone is worth celebrating
- We got to work on the daily with a great bunch of property owners and tenants who help make our job just that little bit easier.
To all our Rentsmart community who have stuck by us in the last year – THANK YOU! We are very grateful for your kind words, supportive feedback, and property listings.
To celebrate one year of Rentsmart we are running a giveaway for one lucky individual to win the chance to enjoy a ‘taste of lifestyle freedom’ with a $100 restaurant voucher to a local eatery of their choice.
We invite you to celebrate with us and follow the link below to enter the draw. Click here to enter the draw.
The Rentsmart team,
Warren, Ruth, Sam, and Nikki.